I first learned about Periscope, idk maybe a few months ago, off and on. I didnt really care, I just figured yay, another social network…not really…but anyway….
I finally decided to check out Periscope and Snapchat. My disappointment initially was you can only use it as an app. See I use a lot of my social networks on my laptop and sometimes on my smartphone.
Well I finally downloaded the app, After my mom mentioned it to me again and I was bored and tired, I checked it out and was like WOW! Now video streaming isnt anything new, we have youtube, us stream, live stream, etc but this one seems magically different, a phone app where people can join your live broadcast and give you hearts and ask you questions.
Now I am just fascinated with it and trying to figure out how to use it to my advantage. idk youtube has never intrigued me this much nor other live streaming services.
Anyway so once I researched I found some hot tips to gain some followers for your Periscope 😀
- Have a compelling broadcast title – nothing boring, maybe your mood, how you feel or whats on your mind.
- Make sure to have a TOPIC to discuss with that title…nothing like broadcasting and having nothing to talk about.
- As people enter in your live stream be sure to say hello by their name.
- Offer something of VALUE. Whether be a tip, advice, what you learned today. Maybe someone else is looking for the same thing.
- Share your broadcast to your followers and friends
- Ask your viewers questions
- Answer questions from your viewers
- Make sure your phone is completely charged (Great Tips from Ketchum.com)
- Follower of Scopers
- Let your other social networks know you are doing a broadcast so you can get more viewers.
Hope you enjoyed and I will see you on PERISCOPE! 😀